Preschoolers and kindergartners have a natural curiosity to explore and learn about the world around them through experimentation, observation, and play. This kit was developed according to the current educational philosophy of fostering children’s inquisitiveness and interests by providing them with tools and open-ended learning experiences to optimally support their development. Experimenting freely with a variety of safe and engaging tools stimulates creativity and the spirit of scientific thinking.
- 16-page, full-color manual
- Set of 10 experiment cards
- 24 large, plastic scientific tools:
The tools include a unique, multipurpose 14-piece screw-together system with tubes, funnels, lids, connectors, and perforated disks that can be used in a multitude of ways. Also included are large and small measuring spoons, a test tube rack, a pipette, a hand magnifier, magnetic rings and stand set, and more.
- Durable, reusable, and easy-to-handle to ensure long-lasting fun and exploration!
- This fun and informative science kit allows preschool-age kids to get a head start on learning important STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) skills.
- All components of the kit fit neatly in a durable plastic storage case ensuring easy clean-up and transport.
- For Ages 3+ years
- Product Dimensions: 14.6" x 11.5" x 3.1"
- Made in China
About the Kids First line
Kids First is a new line of science kits from Thames & Kosmos. These kits allow parents to introduce scientific topics and hands-on empirical learning to young children, starting at age 3, and gradually prepare them for more advanced science kits and schoolwork.
Thames & Kosmos
Product SKU: 567005